Friday, December 22, 2006

TIME OF FEASTS

Today, I was given this lyrics to check out. It belongs to Finnish punk band Au Pair; listen to the exact song HERE. Hei, just do it, guys totally rock! Well, but since I take every single thingie in this life so bloody seriously, I have also noticed I am able to translate these words. As it can be seen. And yes, this is my first ''published'' translation from Finnish. Wow.







JUHLAT

CELEBRATION

Puhun asioista
I talk about things
joita en ymmärrä
That I don't understand
Kirjoitan sanoja
I write words
joita en käsitä
That I don't comprehend
Koko elämäni turhaan yrittänyt olla jotain
All my life I've tried to be something in vain

Olen humaani
I'm humanist
Olen empaatti
I'm empathist
Osaan nuoleskella
I 'm able to lick
tärkeitä perseitä
Important arses
Vaikka olen ihan vitun typerä
Though I'm so fuckin'stupid

Ja kahdenkymmenen vuoden päästä
And twenty years after
Istun läski isäntä
I'll sit, fat master
juhlapöydän päässä
At the festive table
Jos en sitä ennen ammu itseäni vahingossa
If I won't accidentally shoot myself before that

2 comments:

kaneli said...

Argh, minua vituttaa, perkele!!

kaneli said...

Miksi minä joudun helvettiin
Vaikka olen hyvä ihminen