Saturday, September 23, 2006

FIRST - THE BEST OF

Hei!

Why I decided to open this kind of a blog? I actually don't know.
I just feel like writing.

I always feel like writing. Something.

I have had an online diary before. Soon it will be exactly one year since I have been an editor of my almost private blog. It was nothing special, that Open Diary. Though I have become quite attached to it.
Slightly inspired by my friend Aelfsciene, I have chosen this blog page. Easy to edit, that was the main advantage. Now, my diary will also include some photos... and we will see what else.

Let's start with some thoughts from my first online diary.

The thoughts that will follow were written in Finland, and then also when I returned home.

Thoughts in Finland on Finland, thoughts at home while thinking about Finland again.

Finland happened to be my gratest trip this summer.

This is, I guess, the best of my previous blog - brlog - the lair.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Živjo!

Zanimiv blog. :) Nisem vedela, da poslušaš Tenhi. Jaz imem doma en singel (ali plato, pač samo 2 komada sta gor), pa nič ne poslušam, ker mi je nekako preveč zamorjeno. Sta pa gor komada Hellavedet in Hiljaiseksi lampi jaa. Že imaš? Želiš?

LP, Tea

kaneli said...

Avaa suoneni
Suoneni suruillesi... (Tenhi)

Zgornji citat je za okras. :) Hvala za komentar in ponudbo.Imam vso Tenhi diskografijo. Lahko ti presnamen njihov letošnji cd Maaäet, če te zanimajo. Ja, so bolj melanholični... zelo finski obenem, motivi, atmosfere... ampak zagotovo med mojimi najljubšimi bendi. Ko enkrat spoznaš finsko naravo, torej okolje, ti je vse še bolj jasno. ;) Posebna magija. V bistvu sem se začela s finščino ukvarjat tudi zaradi te skupine.