Saturday, November 24, 2007

KUU, MARRASKUU

Kuuta vasten voi nähdä suden ulvovan... (Viikate - Pohjoista Viljaa)


The week before the one just passed was very good. There was like some magic in the air; I do not feel like explaining it into details, it is even hard to explain. Just great week it was. However, this week, things have changed. Yesterday it was really a strange day; nothing did not work out as I would like, and I
also had some bitter moments of reminiscence. So it happens, every now and then. That tense atmosphere.

Today in the violet colours of the darkening afternoon I looked into the sky. I saw the moon. Full moon. Now I understand yesterday's inner confusion, yesterday's increased sensitivity. And I am howling as a wolf...



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Huomasin tuon täydenkuun viime yönä! Näyttää upealta, mutta onnistuu sekoittamaan minunkin elämäni...