Sunday, December 30, 2007

THE BEST OF 2007

My Slovenian holidays go well and now the New Year's Eve is approaching. May this be the point of nostalgic reminiscence. So, how was my 2007? Let's see some highlights!



CHANGES 2007
Getting scholarship for MA studies in Digital Culture, moving to Finland, enjoying the beauty of Finnish nature, meeting interesting people from all over the world.

SUMMER 2007
Metalcamp metal festival for the first time.

FUNNY READINGS 2007
Harry Potter marathon within one month.


UNEXPECTED INTEREST 2007
Attending Programming 1 course. Now I know a very little something about programming in Java.

MARTIAL ARTS 2007
I had to quit regular Nanbudo trainings and that was bitter. However, I have started to practice Aikido in Finland.

TRIP 2007
Rovaniemi.

ART 2007
Seeing good movies, exhibitions of visual arts, performances and developing my interest in photography.

BARS 2007
Slovenian bars Fabrka and Orto with their regular metal evenings, later on Katse, Inferno and especially Bar 68 in Jyv
äskylä.

GIGS AND BANDS 2007
There was many good gigs and bands I have seen. 2007 was full of good music. Significant for me
has become the appreciation of Viikate; I have become their devoted fan. Thus, among the best gigs I would point out Viikate in Lutakko.

FACES 2007
My dear friends as well as new people that have come into my life. <3

No comments: